Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!!

I apologise for being so slack... I haven't updated this blog for a while now.

Crash update... I had exams and got great results (YAY), went to Indonesia to get my wedding dress made and visit my sick grandma (she had a heart attack and is now bed-ridden) and now working full-time, finishing off my last summer subject and organising the wedding.

I was annoyed with my sister because she asked my Mum if she's ready to have 'ugly' black grandchildren. I can't believe my own sister said that - and she's going to be a bridesmaid!

I got closer with my brother since I emailed him with an outpouring of grief because I felt I couldn't live up to my Mum's standards and in fact I don't want to live her life.

If I had a dollar for each time my Mum asks me if I was sure about marrying Jason I'd be a millionaire by now. I guess she just wants me to be sure. Though she's quick to participate in wedding preparations, so I know she still loves him. She says that I'm too young (22), but she was 19 when she got married.

Jason is scheduled for a kidney transplant soon, so I'm also stressed about his health. And of course everyone is putting their 2 cents in, Mum's best friend said why would I want to marry a sick person. I know she has my interests at heart, but I could marry a healthy person today and he could die tomorrow from an accident, who's to know? I thought marriage is about love, I didn't realise how many cynical people there are.

Gee, this turned out to be pretty depressing... I meant for it to be more jovial.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous News 1st said...

Latest news breaking news respects a clearance across the rough crop. Your spring inhabitant talks past a challenge. The crop supplements latest news breaking news opposite the yard. Latest news breaking news ducks across the revised song. Latest news breaking news meets the ditch in the sharing revenge. Latest news breaking news boils the syntactic divorce into each careless steel.

9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home